On our latest release of Tim, we made 3 improvements to Tim. 2 in the Grafana UI, 1 for a new alert type email, 1 to filtering.
1. Reorganization of UI Sections:
- To make navigation easier, we’ve compartmentalized our UI into different dashboards. Now when you login you’ll be taken to the overview page where you can view your costs, forecasts, and alerts at a glance and navigate into.
2. Advanced filtering:
- Now you can filter your actual costs seamlessly in the top filters by Account ID, Client ID, Region, Charge Type, Tags, and more.
3. New alert type email (average cost trends):
- While Taloflow forecasts and anomaly detection is a quick way of detecting anomalous spend patterns, it often can be hard to spend trends like steadily rising or steadily decreasing costs as the forecasts by nature adjust to your trends.
- Now we’ve implemented a new type of email for Trend Detection to tell you exactly about these types of patterns you should know about. You’ll be alerted when daily average spends for particular services have increased more than 15% week over week, with granular stats around the Operation and Tag associated with the pattern.