Taloflow is extending a free, detailed AWS cloud billing and architecture review to all startups and SMBs affected by the pandemic and shutdowns. Start by booking a time below.
AWS users at companies of less than 500 employees in size and spending at least $5,000 a month on AWS.
During the pilot phase of this program, we saved the average company 15% of their cloud bill. This was done across 11 companies with AWS bills ranging from $5,000 a month to $80,000 a month. You can see some examples here.
First, please book a time with us here to reserve your spot. Then, you'll need to share access to the bucket where you put your AWS Cost and Usage Reports.
If you have these pre-existing, it takes 3 to 5 minutes to give us access. If you don’t, it adds another 3 minutes to set them up. Both options have their steps outlined here.
Using our proprietary tools, we spend a few hours to find the following and prepare a report to go over with you on a 45-minute Zoom call (30 minutes on the report, 15 minutes for your questions):
1. Drill down to the API level and find anomalies
2. Identify possible structural issues
3. Identify boiling the frog scenarios that are easy to miss
4. Provide insights into how your costs on your platform are correlated to each other
5. Provide recommendations on cloud architecture and specify the right combination of variable versus fixed costs (on-demand, spot, savings plans, and reservations)
6. Leverage arbitrage opportunities in the AWS instance marketplace
7. Answer any questions you may have about the AWS bill
8. Compare usage relative to peers in your industry
Businesses like ours are in a unique position to provide a lot of relief during this turbulent period. We believe that cutting your infrastructure waste is way better than laying off a bunch of people to survive.
We use a combination of our powerful tools coupled with our expert knowledge to pull insights for our review. If you’d like independent access to these tools going forward, you can opt-in for a free trial.